Each book I review will receive a rating in the form of maple leafs.
The following is what each of my ratings mean for my reviews.
I really loved the book. The author made me feel like I was part of the story and I will remember the story long after finishing. Highly recommend read!
I liked the story but there was just a little something missing that kept it from being a 5 but it was still a good book. Recommended read!
I finished the book but I just didn’t connect to the story or characters. It may appeal to other readers.
If I can’t give a book a 3 or higher, I will not leave a review for it and I will let the author or promotional company know privately.
If you have a book you would like me to review or feature, please submit the following information via email for consideration…
- Book Description (angsty, slow burn, ect.)
- Publication Date
- Book Length (Pages)
- Genre (YA, Contemporary, Romance, Paranormal, Comedy etc.)
- Troope (Friends to Lovers, Enemies to Lovers, etc.)
- Standalone or Part of a Series
- Deadline in which reviews are required.
- Please include any other important information in your email.
You may contact me via email at email@example.com using the subject line “Review Request”. I will try to respond to your emails as soon as I can. I have both Kindle and Kobo readers so can read all forms of books (mobi, epub, pdf, etc.)
Thanks so much for your interest!
Menotah (Canadian Girl Book Blog)